3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system ready for worldwide Ku-Band HD reception
The Sea Tel 120 TV antenna system features advanced technology that enables the user to receive Ku-Band High Definition satellite services worldwide without ever having to change the LNB. With our simple to use MMI, changing satellite services is as simple as a few button clicks away.
With advanced stabilization, the Sea Tel 120 TV is made for extreme conditions. Whether at dockside, anchor or rocking and rolling on the 7 Seas, the Sea Tel 120 TV is the right antenna for watching your favorite satellite TV programming.
Key Features & Benefits
• Programmable LNB that receives worldwide Ku-Band services. No more changing LNB’s when travelling to different regions of the world.
• Integrated DVB-S2 tuner for reception and identification of DVB-S2 and DVB-S satellite broadcasts.
• Frequency tuned radome minimizes signal loss.
• Easy installation and use. Uses same bolt pattern as the Sea Tel Series 04 systems.
• Extensive capabilities for online and offline troubleshooting.
• Intuitive and secured user interface with extensive data logging capabilities.
• Worldwide service along with 2 years parts and 2 years labor warranty (flex warranties are available).
• Built to last in extreme conditions.
• Global satellite library.
Typical Data for Sea Tel 80 TV
|Min. EIRP Ku-Band||40.5 dBW|
|Dish Diameter||124.46 cm (49 in)|
|Radome Diameter||166.88 cm (65.7 in)|
|Radome Height||178.31 cm (70.2 in)|
|ADE Weight||115.67 kg (255 lbs.)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20˚C to 55˚C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40˚C to 70˚C|
|Pedestal Type||3 Axis (Azimuth, Elevation, Cross Level)|
|Ships Motion||Roll +/- 25˚; Pitch +/- 15˚|
|Turning Rate||15˚deg /sec @ 5˚deg /sec2|
|Elevation Range||-15˚ to 115˚|
|Stabilization Accuracy||0.2˚ Peak error under specified ship’s motion|
|LNB Type||Ku-Band Worldwide Programmable|
|Frequency Range||Ku-Band (10.7 - 12.75 GHz)|
|Warranty||2 years parts / 2 years labor|
Typical Data for Lite Media Exchange Point (LMXP)
• Standard 19 inch 1U rack mount
• 43.18 cm x 25.4 cm x 4.44 cm (17” x 10” x 1.75”)
• 110/220VAC, 47-63 Hz, Single Phase
• 2.45 kg (5.4 lbs)
• 2 Ethernet Ports
• 1 F-type connector
• 8 Tri-colored MXP status LED’s
• USB Device (Mini B)
• 1 RS-232 pass through port
• 1 NMEA RS-232 serial port
• 1 RS-232 Console Port
• Aux IN1 & Aux IN2
• SW1, SW2 (I/O)
• 1 Gigabit SFP Ethernet
|Диаметр зеркала, см||124,46|
|Габариты (В х Д х Ш)||178,31х166,88(см)|